Working With Words And The People Who Write Them
Key duties were to oversee design and integration, control content migration and editorial strategy, launch and moderate forums, and prepare a pay-per-play successor.
The interactive game – allowing online players to face questions used in the show – was the site’s main attraction, and everything focused on converting visitors into players.
• Winner, New Media Age Effectiveness Award
• Europe’s biggest online game in launch year, with 30m plays
• 23m impressions during first week
• 1.5m players registered in first year
• Chanelled traffic and strengthened ad revenue to itv.com
• Raced to profitability
• Pay-per-play game launched within six months